When Fanboys Collide One! When Fanboys Collide One!

funny

that guy's squeal at the end was awesome.
a nice short and sweet animation. cleanly done. 10/10

diamond-armada responds:

lol the squeal was hard xP anyway glad ya liked it

Squirrel Chivy Squirrel Chivy

Good

Is that music from Pee Wee? It sounds familiar XD
Well, I don't relly have much to say. You seem like a good animator, and a little more detail in the drawings could earn this a 10/10.

Madness Antipathy Madness Antipathy

Definately worthy of a 10. This is the first in the series that I have seen, make me want to watch the rest. I have a 3.2 ghz computer, ran it in high detail the whole time, ran perfectly smooth, so I think your warning might be a little off. Great Job, 5/5, and 10/10

Possessed Kitten Possessed Kitten

err

sounds like you had your mouth too close to the microphone... animation was good though, but the sound was just hard to understand.

stick ownage stick ownage

Pretty good

Good animation, but seriously, the stick people fighting like DBZ is getting old. Music didn't match very good, either. Fight 2 you forgot to tell who won. You're a good flash animator, I didn't really like the style though.

Just Like real life! Just Like real life!

What?

Is it really long or just a loop? Good graphics though.

TheDevilsJoker responds:

Yeh. I added a preloader cos theres more to it than just a man blinking.

Madness 3D Pilot Madness 3D Pilot

Not really Flash!

For one thing, this is the Flash portal, and I can tell that the real content was just some avi or mpeg movie imported to flash. Pretty good, otherwise.

Good Luck, Star_Syndicate Good Luck, Star_Syndicate

Good, in it's own way

Normally, these graphics would be insulted and stuff, but I think it's pretty good, like it contributes to the mood or something. Whatever, that's just me. =P

bkdude responds:

yeah, im not really an artist, but i try.

thanks for constructive review

3 Tales To A Stupid Story 3 Tales To A Stupid Story

Awesome

Awesome and hoping for some more! Very funny! I like the pokemn part of Ian.

Art Film Art Film

Weird, I'll give ya that...

Probably the best part was the beginning, where it showed the credits and stuff, but it was too short! And what was that part with a fish? It confused me!