When Fanboys Collide One! When Fanboys Collide One!

funny

that guy's squeal at the end was awesome.
a nice short and sweet animation. cleanly done. 10/10

diamond-armada responds:

lol the squeal was hard xP anyway glad ya liked it

Squirrel Chivy Squirrel Chivy

Good

Is that music from Pee Wee? It sounds familiar XD
Well, I don't relly have much to say. You seem like a good animator, and a little more detail in the drawings could earn this a 10/10.

Madness Antipathy Madness Antipathy

Definately worthy of a 10. This is the first in the series that I have seen, make me want to watch the rest. I have a 3.2 ghz computer, ran it in high detail the whole time, ran perfectly smooth, so I think your warning might be a little off. Great Job, 5/5, and 10/10

Windows CRAP Windows CRAP

cool

jeez, what site was this dude on to get so many viruses?

AndrewGlisson11 responds:

its because windows sucks.:)

thanks

QWERTY Warriors 2 QWERTY Warriors 2

Awesome

One of the few (actually the ONLY one) typing games ot get me hooked. I am now typing this message in rapid time :D
With a few optimizations, your game could be fit for teaching typing in school! I played to 100,000 points, them my arms got tired (it's kinda late at night right now).

The animations weren't boring (true, I was looking at the keyboard about half the time, heh), and the sound was interesting enough that it wasn't annoying. The way that robot can kill in rampage mode, just wow. He owns majorly ^.^

Keep up the good work, and you might just break out of Flash into commercial design if you aren't already. Looking forward to QWERTY Warriors 3!

Line Runner Line Runner

Awesome!

The only thing that kept me from giving it a 10, was that it gets way too hard to control a medium-fast speeds.

If you do make a sequel, please make it Wii-compatible (Flash 7, I believe)! :D